08 October 2012

excuse me while i clean up my slobber



BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE SENT BACON!!!!!!!

Many endless thanks to my good buddy, Steve DeTurk, for this incredible care package. Nothing like a box full of goodies from DeTurkey. He even slipped in a little bit-o grandpa's medicine. Bravo, my friend.

If you wanna be cool like Steve, and be featured on the preeminent blog about a Peace Corps Volunteer in Bekoji, here's how: http://hewhoknowspatience.blogspot.com/2012/09/handle-with-care-updated-shipping.html

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it bro! Hey Joe,did any particular food/beverage item stand out as particularly awesome. Please let me know and I'll try to include in the next package. BTW, the orange markers might have a use as base markers in baseball. If not, I'm sure they'll find some use.

    Considering how some postal systems work abroad, I'm impressed you actually received it. Hope the second one arrives safely.

    BTW, those pics of the holiday were awesome. Are you practicing that screeching sound local Bekojiis did during the holiday so you could "entertain" the opposing batter when you get back to a Phillies home game! :)

    ReplyDelete